Here you will see how you install a script for Windows 10 and how to connect to eduroam.
Always use your e-mail address as username when connecting to eduroam.
Install script for eduroam
- Start by downloading the script by clicking on this "Download" button. (Note: you need to access this file on your device while it has a connection to the Internet. So it is best to do this before you bring your device with you on campus.)
- Open the downloaded file. Then you will see the eduroam installer. Click on "Next".
- Now you will insert your VMA email address (with @vma.is) and password, and then click "Install".
- Now you might get a security warning that you are about to install a certificate from VMA. Click on "Yes".
- Now you have completed the eduroam installation and should be able to connect to eduroam in buildings available around the world. Click "Finish".
Connect to eduroam:
There are a few ways to connect to eduroam in Windows 10 but we only show one way on how to do it here.
When you have installed the settings above and you are located in a building that offers eduroam (wherever in the world) this is how you connect:
- Click on the Network icon at the bottom right corner. Then you will see a list of available networks (note: Make sure the wireless network card is turned on). Click on "eduroam".
- Check "Connect automatically" so the computer will connect autimatically the nest time it finds eduroam. Click "Connect":
- Now your computer should be connected to eduroam and the Internet. If you are asked for username and password remember to use your full e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then your VMA password.